Tuesday 22 October 2013

Capturing Events- Ultimate Game


This weekend there was an Ultimate tournament at Assiniboine Park where our schools teams, Huskies and Havoc were playing. I had never watched an Ultimate game and quickly realized how hard it was when I pulled out my camera to take some shots... The players were just so quick on their feet! I would have the perfect shot set up and before you knew it, they would already be across the field or jumping in the air. It was a little more difficult to take pictures, but I managed to increase my shutter speed to get in on more of the action. I also brought my video camera and captured quite a bit of footage. I'm still not too sure on how Ultimate works, but I was very impressed with the determination and skill the teams displayed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment