Wednesday 16 October 2013

Quick write #2 -The Road of Life


I believe this saying is true. It is important in life to not judge anyone before you actually know them. This picture relates to the saying "Don't judge a book by it's cover". You really don't know a person until you have truly had the time to understand them. As a society, we need to realize that everyone has been through many different experiences and challenges in their lives and in a way we are all similar.

 Like most people, I am afraid of many things in life. Lately, like many of my classmates, I am afraid of the future. It is my last year in high school and although I am very excited to graduate, I am also very scared. I know I'll be able to succeed in my future because I am very self motivated, but I'm afraid for the next big steps in my life. 

Love... Well at a certain point in everyones life, we all feel love. From relationships to friends, to the ones who have raised us since day one. Love is all around us everyday. Sometimes we feel like the world is against us and we will never find love, but it's important to remember love is with you every step of the way. Not only do I love the people that surround me, but I love the amazing opportunities I am grateful to experience on a daily basis. 

Losing anything in life is hard, but it is a challenge we all go through. I have lost many things, from loved ones, friends and pets. At first losing something and especially someone can be very difficult to overcome. When the time is right, we learn to grow and accept. My parents divorced when I was five years old. Although it was a very difficult time and I felt like I was losing the most stable thing in my life, I have grown to accept my two separate families. A loss in life can be hard, but sometimes it's the hardships that help us grow the most. 



No comments:

Post a Comment