Wednesday 6 November 2013

Character Tweets

The Art of Racing in the Rain - Garth Stein

For this assignment our class had to create 15 tweets from the perspective of one of the characters in our book. I made tweets for the last book I read, The Art of Racing in the Rain through Enzo's perspective.

Somewhere the zeebra is dancing #traumatized

Your car goes where youre eyes go #driving#lessonswithdenny

Who gave Monkey's thumbs instead of dogs?! #frustrated

Can't wait for Denny to come home! #misshim#walktime

Please don't take her away from us yet #weeneedhermorethanyouthink

Nothing will ever be good enough for the Twins #complaints#judgemental

Never accept food from someone you don't trust #wisewords

I wish I could go visit Eve one last time #missingher

Zoe is growing up too fast #nomoregames

And just like that she was gone #neverforget

Don't you dare take Zoe away from us #unfair#shesours

Only those who are ready return as men #ready#afterlife

I promise I'll take care of Denny and Zoe forever #promise#forever

Nothing feels better than being back together #missedlittlezoe#finally

Enzo says hello #reborn

No comments:

Post a Comment