Wednesday 6 November 2013

Photography- Clone

Last week in Photography our assignment was to "clone" an object or person and create a scene. I asked my friend Emma if she would be interested in being my model and she was so excited saying, " I can dress up like I'm in The Great Gatsby! I have a bunch of outfits!" Taking these images were quite simple. First of all, you need to set up your tripod in a spot where your shots will be able to include your subject in several different places. Also, you need to set your camera to a good exposure so that your final image is clear and well lit. The trick in cloning an image is to not move your tripod or change any of the cameras settings unless you want problems layering the images later in Photoshop. The only thing that is allowed to move or change while creating your image is your subject! Because the background and exposure remains the same in each separate shot, the final layering in Photoshop should go smoothly. I began with one of the images as my base layer and from there I selected my subject from every other image and just layered them on top of one another. This is a fun assignment that you can do a lot with if you put your imagination to it! 


6 comments:

  1. Uma postagem de blog muito incrível. Estamos muito gratos por sua postagem no blog. Você encontrará muitas abordagens depois de visitar seu post. clonar instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Achei tantas coisas interessantes no seu blog, especialmente a discussão. Pelas toneladas de comentários sobre seus artigos, acho que não sou o único que está curtindo tudo aqui! mantenha o bom trabalho... clonar instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. Jade Facial Lymphatic & Eye Roller

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the many articles or blog posts, I actually beloved, I need guidance relating to this, for the reason that it's beneficial., With thanks with regards to dealing with. itcbet

    ReplyDelete