Monday 30 September 2013

6 Word Memoir #2


This picture was taken on Christmas day when I was around three years old. As you can see from my face, I loved Christmas and still love it to this day. This picture reminds me of happy times in my home before my parents were divorced. I always looked forward to Christmas and it was my favourite day with all the presents.

I chose this saying because I believe Christmas is one of the most wonderful times of the year. You see family, friends, play in the snow, eat lots of delicious food and get to open presents. Since this photo is in the past, I put an antique filter to make the photo look older. I also find this filter gives the image an overall warm feeling and that's how Christmas should feel. I used this font because Christmas is always full of decorations and this text is decorative and fancy. I used this simple punctuation again to make a clear statement of my opinion. I don't feel this text needs a break in the middle or an exclamation because the statement says it all for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment