Monday 30 September 2013

6 Word Memoir #8


For this memoir, I chose a natural photo that captured the pure happiness my best friend Anne and I shared when we travelled to Paris in grade 10. It was a trip of a lifetime that I will never forget. This was my first big trip outside of Canada and I got to experience a new and exciting culture. I feel this trip changed me because I realized there was so much of the world I wanted to see and this was just the beginning.

I used the antique filter and handwritten font to make my picture look more artistic because Paris has such a flare. The colour and brightness in this photo remind me of a postcard and make you want to visit Paris. I used this punctuation to make two statements. "Step by step", is in a bigger font and after a pause to state that I am conquering the world one place at a time. Being 17, I am lucky  enough to have travelled to many different beautiful places but it excites me that there is still so much to see and do!

No comments:

Post a Comment