Monday 30 September 2013

6 Word Memoir #5


For this memoir, I used an image I took on my first night in Paris. I will never forget the moment when we passed the eiffel tower on our boat tour that night. The Eiffel Tower lit up the sky so bright, that it seemed the whole city was covered in it's sparkling light. For me the Eiffel Tower symbolizes the beauty and the "joie de vivre" of the outstanding city of Paris. 

I wrote this on the image because I had never seen something so beautiful light up the entire city. It was absolutely breath taking and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I had never seen anything shine so bright. I put the words " so bright" in a different colour to emphasize my point. The font I used relates to Paris for being artistic and stylish. Again, my punctuation is a bold statement that shows my feelings at this exact moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment