Monday 30 September 2013

6 Word Memoir #6


This picture is of the biggest role model in my life, my mom. I look up to my mom every day and couldn't imagine life without her. From all her love and support she is the best mom I could ever ask for! This picture was taken on the beach in Florida this past summer. We had raced to see the sunset one evening and just managed to snap a picture at the last bit of the sun going down. 

I chose these words because as I grow older, I see more and more everything my mom has done for me and continues to do for me. I know I am very lucky to be able to look up to her and I wouldn't want anything else but to follow in her footsteps. I used this font because it is simple and pretty just like her! I used my punctuation at the end on the sentence to express my feelings strongly and truthfully. I am so grateful to have my mom in my life and always will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment