Monday 30 September 2013

6 Word Memoir #4


For this six word memoir I have chosen a picture to relate to love. My boyfriend Raul and I met two years ago while he was an exchange student at Sturgeon Heights. Over the years, our friendship has continued to grow whether we're apart or together. This image was taken on his last visit and even though I can't be with him everyday, the distance has not decreased our feelings for one another.

This picture was taken unexpectedly, when Raul snuck up behind me and was able to capture the moment that displays the closeness we share. I used a warm effect with not too much colour because I didn't want to distract from the happiness and warmth that this photo carries. I believe my statement coveys how lucky I feel to have him in my life. I wanted a short and sweet text that shows how happy he makes me. The font I used is similar to my writing therefore I thought it fit my personal memoir.

1 comment: