Monday 30 September 2013

6 Word Memoir #7


This image was taken the day I was born at the Women's Hospital in Winnipeg. My grand mere Tony from Quebec came straight from the airport to see me and hold me in her arms for the first time. She is the only grandparent I have and even though she lives in another province, the bond between us is strong. We love every moment we can be together.

I chose these words to express my feelings that it is important to cherish moments like these and not to take them for granted. I didn't use a filter because this image was perfect on it's own. The moment captured how happy and proud my grandma was to see me. The font I used looks like familiar handwriting which makes me think of home. The colour of the text compliments the beauty of this picture without distracting. The pause in the middle of the sentence puts emphasis on cherishing forever because I feel it is important to always appreciate every little happy moment in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment